4.01.2010

GLAM OR SHAM?: LaToya Jackson Poses In Hand Cream Ad


I'm sorry to all those fans out there, but I think that LaToya Jackson is just a mess and I would never in a million years want to have skin like hers. So, when I read the news that she was recently featured in an advertisement for the luxury hand care product, Dream Cream, I immediately laughed. I mean, her skin has been reworked so much over the years that it's totally no longer dreamy.
The limited edition Dream Cream (created by Alessandro International founder and managing director Silvia Troska) was created specifically at Jackson's request and comes in a pretty package with a supposedly equally-as-pretty scent. Key ingredients of the cream include diamond powder, malachite, shea butter and peptides. The top of the container is embedded with 285 Crystallized Swarovski Elements and costs $226.69. 1,500 jars will be carried at Alessandro salons and counters.

What do you think Glamazons? Glam or Sham? Would you buy this product?

xo
Ferocia
*image from wwd.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails