4.22.2010

GLAM OR SHAM?: Vivica Fox Creates A Wig Line



Celebrity wig lines are the new signature fragrance.
According to a recent post on cocoperez.com, actress Vivica Fox is trying her hand at selling her own line of signature wigs. (I'm partial to the blonde look myself.). It's nice to see that she's openly embracing being photoshopped to within an inch of her life in a world of recent starlets opting out of the process.

What do you think, Glamazons? GLAM or SHAM?

xo
Ferocia
*images from cocoperez.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh I would personally never wear a wing, but I mean theres plenty of people out there that for what ever reason my need em. And I'm also not going to knock the hussle, get em' Viv!

Anonymous said...

I'm a wig girl...mostly on lazy or bad hair days, so as long as they aren't ridiculously pricey Viv may have a customer in me lol.

Dana said...

I think it's neat. If you got the money, why not. It's like starting a clothing line. Try your hand it and see where it takes you. A lot of women wear wigs for various reasons such as hair loss, a change, or disguise. LOL!

Any woman of color starting her own business is cool in my book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails