4.20.2010

WOULD YOU WEAR: A Bowl Cut?


Hey Glamazons! Not quite a bob and far from being a pixie, I think that the idea of a bowl cut has grown on me. I noticed Selma Blair rockin' the look at the Zac Posen For Target shopping event last week and couldn't stop staring at it. (Yes, I was upstairs for a while and saw her come in. For a moment there, we locked eyes and I'm sure she probably thought I was some freakish stan or something, but in actuality I just wanted to ask her about that hair. But, she soon disappeared behind a curtained-off Super V.I.P. section before I could.) Blair recently told Usmagazine.com that the hairstyle is "an old standard Louise Brooks 'do." (Apparently Louise Brooks is a silent film actress from the 1920's.)

What do you think, Glamazons? Would you wear this look?

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails