4.14.2010

A Day In The Life: ESSENCE IT Girl Castings Fun



Hey Glamazons! Last month, I had the amazing opportunity of hosting the ESSENCE IT Girl Model Search videos for essence.com. Castings were held in Atlanta, Los Angeles and New York. Whew! What a whirlwind, but so much fun. My favorite was the casting in Atlanta because I got to hang out with the amazing reality TV star NeNe Leakes. (That's us pictured above bringing you the fierceness!)
Check out some of my behind-the-scenes pictures and click here to watch the videos and let me know what you think. The grand prize winner has yet to be announced, so for those who entered, keep the faith!

The panelists of judges at the Atlanta casting included (from l to r): Emil Wilbekin, NeNe Leakes, Calvin Wilson and Attienette Azile from Elite Model Management.

NeNe was a hoot! Here she was imitating one of the girls that came in that was a little, ahem, rough around the edges (to put it nicely).



Yes, that's me dancing on the furniture of a suite in the W Hotel. While in Atlanta, I celebrated my cousin Britney's (well, she's actually my first cousin Tim's wife) birthday and we (i.e. myself and three other girls) got this amazing suite and had a fun girls weekend! Good times.


My first cousin Tim (he's so funny!) and his lovely wife Britney. We had just finished her birthday dinner...aren't they the cutest couple ever?!

I could totally be a television host in real life too, right?! Here I am at the L.A. casting.

Emil glamming it up for the camera at the L.A. casting.

Me in L.A. trying to remember my lines before the camera started rolling.

Chatting it up backstage with Marcos Olazabel from Elite Model Management. He was one of the judges at the L.A. casting.

Me and the legendary Bethanne Hardison! She was one of the judges for the New York casting. What an amazing woman. I was super excited to talk with her and take this picture.

Marcos and Attienette playing backstage during a break. They're so much fun!

Attienette and I at the New York casting.


Me showing good face backstage at the New York casting. WERK!

xo
Ferocia

2 comments:

Chantal B. said...

Aww I'm happy you had fun. I can't wait to see the winners

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hosting gig. I love that last pic of you. So Chic!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails