4.05.2010

Japan Fashion Week: Our Top Four Craziest Looks


Japan is a bustling center of creativity and adventure in Fashion. My trip to the nation's capital was one I will never forget, from the Harajuku street fashion to the incredible shopping centers (here's a pic of me getting ready to hit downtown Tokyo below).



Japan Fashion Week is the time that these innovative designers share their beautiful, freaky, daring, avante garde creations with the world. Take a look at my top four craziest looks from the four-day Japan Fashion Week and tell me what catches your eye.

P.S. I could see Lady Gaga wearing all of this!

P.P.S. An article in WWD reported that buyers are lukewarm about Japanese Fashion Week designers, claiming the collections have no commercial viability. I guess they're a little too inspired, and that creativity doesn't translate easily to retail. Thoughts?



Keeichi Muramatsu





Mintdesigns by Hokuto Katsui and Nao Yagi








Mintdesigns by Hokuto Katsui and Nao Yagi






Yu Amatsu




Kisses,

Coutura

Photos: Getty Images.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails