4.26.2010

The Secret To Ellen Barkin's Perfectly Chopped Bob



Life in New York is pretty amazing. You never know what's going to happen and the opportunities that are going to come your way. So, when a friend called me Friday night and told me to meet him at 1Oak for the after party of 'The Chameleon' screening (as part of the Tribeca Film Festival) I was all over it. After sipping specially made Stoli cocktails and taking pictures in a photo booth reminiscent of the 1920's, we were just about ready to head to the next scene when in floated actress Ellen Barkin. And I kid you not, the woman was floating. Her skin was glowing, she couldn't stop smiling and her hair was nothing short of fabulous. Yes, I was more enamored with her hair than anything. One of the cutest, choppiest blonde bobs that I had ever viewed. She only stayed for about 10 minutes and when she was leaving I couldn't help but to approach her and ask: Who does your hair? I exclaimed that I loved her hair color and the cut. She smiled, thanked me and thought for a moment (because, as an actress, there is always more than one person styling your hair from day to day) and excitedly replied Serge Normant of the Serge Normant at John Frieda Salon, located at 825 Washington St.
A quite fabulous salon that I myself had the priviledge of experiencing a stylish sesh at not too long ago along with some other beauty bloggers when I was rocking extensions. (See pic below, hot right?!) The best part? She even said that her hair looks a lot like mine. Love!
xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails