4.05.2010

WIN IT!: New Products From Physicians Formula

Hey Glamazons! The newest eye products to hit my pretty peepers are from Physicians Formula and I'm in beauty L-O-V-E. I must admit that I've never really tried any of the products from the brand. I'd see it all the time and throw it on my beauty pages while working at The Magazine because they do photograph rather well; but I was always so turned off by the shade range. I never really thought there were any shades in the line that would look good on my fair, olive-undertoned skin (side note: most of my fair-skinned beauty editor friends love it!). However, the launch of the products in their latest collection have changed my mind just a bit. Lately, I've been rocking the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Formula Mascara Duo and the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liners.


Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo
-Dual-ended 2-in-1 Brightening Mascara
-Black shade on one end; eye enhancing pearlescence on the other to highlight your natural eye color
-Can be used individually or layered
-Makes my straight eyelashes and super long after just a couple of swipes and the eye enhancing pearlescence on the other end really does work! I went out with a guy who told me me eyes looked gorge after first meeting him haha
Price: $10.95, available at drug stores nationwide



Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liners
-Gel cream formula glides on effortlessly
-24-hour smudgeproof wear
-Comes with three individualized pots: black and two perfectly coordinated pearlescent shades perfect for layering and accentuating
-Comes in a cute stack of three, super easy to use (the brush that it comes with makes application really easy) and you're getting more liner for your buck (which we all love!)
Price: $10.95, available at CVS stores nationwide

If you're dying to try these (along with other new products in the line) then you're in luck! We're giving away two baskets full of new Physicians Formula goodies to our readers. Just leave a comment on this post and tell us what your fave Physicians Formula product is and why.

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails