4.08.2010

A Day In The Life: TRIA Beauty Blue Lounge


On Tuesday night, I attended a cocktail launch party for TRIA Beauty where I got my eye makeup done (blue eyeshadow and super cute faux lashes with blue tips!), snapped in a blue track of hair and sipped on blue cosmos. That's me pictured above with the lady who did my makeup. Forgive me, but I can't seem to remember her name...but she was really nice! Apparently I'd had one too many of those blue cosmos (which so aptly turned my mouth blue haha) because I'm not looking at the camera. In fact, I have no idea as to what I was looking at. But, all this is besides the point.
The point is that TRIA Beauty will have this Blue Lounge there for the rest of this week and I encourage you to stop by and hear all about the products! It's located in NY at 155 Fifth Avenue and is open from 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. weekdays; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m.-6 p.m. Sunday.
Created to celebrate the launch of the TRIA Skin Clarifying System (a blue light FDA approved device to clear and prevent acne) you can try the soothing blue light treatment, get a manicure, have your hair styled and enter to win daily giveaways. At the launch party, I spotted one of our fave celebrity news correspondents Micah Jesse interviewing the host Giuliana Rancic (of E! Entertainment News). I really wanted to go up and talk to Giuliana but couldn't figure out anything intelligent to say, so I just admired her amazingly tan skin and cute dress from afar. Well, only for like two seconds before I decided to go over and get those false eyelashes applied hahaha.
If you can't make it to the lounge, be sure to stop by their website and enter the You + Blue York sweepstakes. The grand prize winner will receive a shopping spree at Bloomingdale's, a day at Bliss Spa and a TRIA Skin Clarifying System Be Clear Starter Kit.
xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails