4.05.2010

Jane Carter Solution Launches in Target Stores


It's music to my ears when I hear news about my fave beauty brands going mainstream; and the fact that Jane Carter Solution will now be sold in Target stores just rocks my world. Why? Because the products are just so amazing and I'm excited that it will now be easier for the masses to enjoy them. I recently caught up with the lovely Jane Carter herself (isn't she cute?!) during her launch party (that's us pictured above!) and she was ecstatic that Target decided to pick up the line. A hairstylist and salon owner, Carter began creating her own products about 10 years ago in response to an allergic reaction caused by the chemicals in traditional hair care products. Products in her line contain only natural ingredients and are great not just for your hair, but your scalp as well. (That Scalp Serum is the truth! I use it during the harsh NY winter months to treat my dry scalp.)
Target will be featuring the Moisture Nourishing Shampoo, Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner, Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner, Scalp Nourishing Serum, Wrap & Roll, and Nourish and Shine. It's great for all hair types (regardless of ethnicity) and works small miracles for those with textured hair. Please be sure to scoop them and (for those of you out there that haven't tried it) let us know what you think after you do!

xo
Ferocia

1 comment:

Living Fly on a Dime said...

I'm so excited to hear this! I live and breath by the Nourish and Shine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails