4.20.2010

Boyfriend Beauty: Kerastase Creates Hair Products For Men


Ladies rejoice for men all over the world can finally stop using our Kerastase hair products because they now have their own.
Sidenote: I once dated a guy who I swear used at least half of my Oleo Relax Smoothing Masque on his head while in the shower. Really, dude?! I know I have a lot of beauty products and I don't mind sharing, but must you use mounds of the most expensive hair product in my shower without even asking?! Ugh. Needless to say, that was one of the first signs of his selfish behavior and we are definitely no longer together.
But, behold men! You can have shiny, lustrous locks just like your girlfriend/wife/significant other/baby's momma with products that were created specifically for your head.
So please guys, in the name of all things beauty, go out and get your own Kerastase!
Thank you.

xo
Ferocia
*image from wwd.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails