4.05.2010

Kiehl's Launches Limited Edition Toning Mist

In other Earth Day collabo news, Kiehl's has teamed up with several celebs to launch the Limited Edition Label Art Series. Julianne Moore, Pharrell Williams, Jeff Koons and pro-surfer Malia Jones each designed a label for the Kiehl's Eco Cert certified organic Acai Damage-Protecting Toning Mist ($26). With it's killer good mix of Organic Acai Berry, Aloe Vera, Lavender and Rosemary Essential Oils, this mist is a great "anytime" refresher for the skin. (If I had a bottle, I'd probably sit at my desk and mist myself all day hahaha) All of the proceeds will go to the Rainforest Alliance. I really like the label designed by Malia Jones (it's the hot pink one with the bird on it). What do you think, Glamazons? Will you be purchasing one?

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails