4.12.2010

Spa Week Is Here in New York


For all those Glamazons out there that can't normally afford to get the pampering services they deserve at some of the more well known (i.e. pricier) spots in the city, this is your week to get it in! I recently attended the media launch party event where I received a mini eye makeover from beauty brand Bare Escentuals; perfectly arched eyebrows (courtesy of this funky blue wax) from Feline Day Spa; a scalp massage from the Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa; and a PitiCure from Dove. (Yes, you read that correctly. A "Pit"(as in armpit) icure.)
All of this under one roof! I was in beauty heaven.
You can get full treatments for $50 this week only (April 12-18). Click here for a full list of spas to choose from. I myself may be skipping out on the festivities due to my newly laid-off frugalista lifestyle (I've even had to give up Bikram Yoga! ugh) but I hope that all who attend enjoy!
Let us know where you decide to go and the services you get.
xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails