5.20.2010

Guess That Villain: Check out the MAC Venemous Villians Collection teaser!!


Ok, I haven't been THIS excited about a MAC collection since the Black one!
And, yes, I know, I'm late in letting you know this news (apologies! the freelance writing life keeps me pretty busy..thank goodness!) but just in case you haven't heard, here it is.
According to Tuesday's Women's Wear Daily, MAC will launch the Venomous Villains collection in September. The collection will feature lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush ranging in prices from $12 to $29.50. Which villains will be featured? Well, MAC didn't tell us, but they did send out this ubercool video teaser. (I spotted Cruella Deville and the bad witch from Snow White in the mix. Click here to see and tell us what you think!)


Photos: MAC, Disney.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails