5.24.2010

The Best Self Tanner Ever! Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner


Oh Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner....you tan it to me soooooo good!
Who knew that a brand known mostly for their cosmetics could launch such an amazing self tanner?! Certainly not me. But, in my search for a magical way to add in more pigmentation to my skin (or at least look I've been somewhere tropical) this formula has managed to do the trick in a short amount of time. It's perfect for all skin types, can be used all over the body and even comes with a brush so you don't have to touch the formula and get a streak free finish. It also contains aloe vera and vegetable-derived emollients for extra moisture so your skin never looks (or feels) dry after application. The glow just lasts and lasts even after showering, never looks orange or fake and there are no nasty smells associated with the formula. AND did I mention that it comes in a huge 16-ounce size bottle?! I'm pretty sure that it's going to last me all summer. I'm in faux tanning love with this stuff. Just try it for yourself and I'm pretty sure that you'll fall in love with it, too.

xo
Ferocia



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails