5.22.2010

FIRST LOOK: NARS Limited Edition Lip Gloss Collection


I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this, but when I find a blush that I love, I use it all the way down to the bare bones. And the last dregs of it that I can't use I scrape out, mix with some Vaseline and make my own lip gloss! Let no great color go to waste. Genius, right?!
This is exactly what I do with my NARS blushes in Orgasm and Super Orgasm. I've said for years that the brand should make it into a lip gloss and they've finally done it. Yes!
In July, NARS will launch Super Orgasm lip gloss (a peachy pink with gold glitter) along with four other shades of their best selling blush shades in Sephora stores. Match your lips with your cheeks or just wear the gloss alone. Either way, I'm sure you'll look fab.

Shades for the NARS Limited Edition Lip Gloss Collection will include:
-Albatross (a luminous glow)
-Angelika (a cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle)
-Oasis (a sparkling pink champagne)
Price: $24 each
Beginning July 29, the collection will be sold exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails