5.24.2010

FIRST LOOK: MAC To The Beach Collection



Hey Glamazons! I live in the concrete jungles of New York and often long to be laying on a beach somewhere lounging and being fabulous, but (unless some rich, handsome man decides to whisk me away) that's not going to happen anytime soon.
Until it does (hey, a girl can dream, right?) I plan on rocking these fun, sensual shades from MAC's newest collection, To The Beach. (Because these are totally the shades I would wear if I were to be lounging on said beach. Duh.) Here are some of my faves.



Bronze Body Oil: My fave product from the collection! It has the perfect amount of shimmer and shine and looks amazing on my chest and legs. I layer it over my faux tanner for the perfect glowy tan that I'm sure even Snooki from Jersey Shore would be envious of if she could see it! $22


Bronzing Powder: Comes in two shades, Golden (pictured above, a muted tan-beige with golden shimmer) and Refined Golden (a finely spun golden with soft pearl finish). $22 each.

Cream Bronzer: Comes in two shades, Beach Bronze (pictured above, a golden glow with soft gold finish) and Weekend (a mid-tone deep orange brown with soft pink pearl). $25 each.

Eye Kohl: Because a summer collection wouldn't say "summer" unless it has a turquoise eye pencil! This one glides on (and smudges) with ease. Comes in two shades: Rosemary & Thyme (a mid-tone olive gold with shimmer) and Float On By (pictured above, a dark green turquoise). $14.50 each
Eye Shadow: I don't know what I like more about this shade, the name (Humid) or the actual shade (an intense frost green with shimmer). Either way, it's hot! I wore it to a concert a couple of weeks ago and got so many compliments on it. Fire! Other shades include: Sand & Sun (a light matte light peach); Firecracker (a frosted mid-tone red orange pearl, veluxe pearl); Sweet & Punchy (a bright yellow green, veluxe pearl), and ShimmerMoss (a green with green pearl, veluxe pearl). $14.50 each

Highlight Powder: Marine Life (a multi-colored pressed powder) It's so pretty that you almost don't want to touch it, but you'll be pleased to know that once touched it blends very prettily onto your face. I love to use the gold fleck as a highlighter in the corner of my eyes. $26

Lip Glass: I live for any and all shades of MAC Lip Glasses! I love the way this shade (Easy Lounger, a light baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl) makes my lips look all nice and dewy. If I were a guy, I would totally want to make out with any girl that had dewy looking lips. Other shades include: Flurry of Fun (a sheer sparkly peach) and Splashing (a mid-tone blue pink with soft gold pearl). $14 each

Lip Pencil: A great punchy pink lip liner to accentuate your lips for a more dressed up look. Comes in two shades: Life's A Breeze (pictured above) and Temperature Rising (a loud orange). $13 each

Lipstick: I'm usually afraid of nude shades like this because they tend to wash me out, but somehow this shade (BeachBound) looks amazing on me when I pair it with bronzer. Love! Other shades include: Lazy Day (a dirty blue pink, lustre); Thrills (a rosy copper with gold pearl, frost), and Funbathing (a mid-tone bronzed plum, cremesheen). $14 each


Powder Blush: I have no other words for this one, except that it (Get-Away Bronze, pictured above) looks perfect on me. Comes in Hipness (an intense coral with soft white pearl) too. $18.50 each

The entire collection will be available for purchase this week, Thursday, May 27. And, just in case you're out and about, you can now purchase MAC items from your mobile phone! Click here to check out the deets. Happy shopping!

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails