5.27.2010

BREAKING NEWS: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Formally Announce Pregnancy (Oh and Engagement)




In what we can hardly call breaking news (since it was something that everyone knew already), singer Alicia Keys, 29, and music producer Swizz Beatz, 31, have formally announced that they're "expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year" to People.com. I'm glad they decided to announce everything because Alicia has been obviously looking very pregnant for a while (see pics below). And, don't get me wrong, I love me some Alicia Keys, but don't you think that it's kind of messed up that she was totally screwing around with this guy that was (and still is) married?! I think it's interesting that no one talks about that. Hmmmmm....what do you think, Glamazons?

Keys hid her baby bump in this voluminous Dolce & Gabbana frock Thursday at the Keep A Child Alive Black Ball fundraiser in London, England.
Here she is hugging her fiance, Swizz. Can't you just see the love for him all over her face?!

And here she is above (and below) trying hard to disguise her baby bump in all black outfits. Sorry, that didn't work! lol

xo
Ferocia

2 comments:

sole sister said...

As much as I love me AKeys. I cant accept the fact that she is going to be a 3 or 4th baby momma by some man. She speaks of empowerment and self-respect so this is sitting sideways with me. However to each is own and we dont know what happens behind closed doors. I just pray the marriage doesnt end with some drama

Actress/Model/Singer/Songwriter/Writer/Motivational Speaker said...

You know what, I am VERY tired of the way blatant homewreckers/adulters are celebrated in the media today! Angelina Jolie, Gabrielle Union, and Alicia Keys were very publicly dating/sleeping with men that were married as the public cheered them on! What kind of message does that send to young girls/women that your career can SKYROCKET by stealing someone's husband? "Separated" and "Divorced" are not the same thing! And be not deceived ladies! Whatever you sow, that shall ye also REAP! SMH...

Related Posts with Thumbnails