5.28.2010

GLAM OR SHAM?: Cynthia Nixon Wears A Long Weave to the Sex and the City II London Premiere



Let me start off by saying: I love the color of Cynthia Nixon's teal Narciso Rodriguez gown. It makes her strawberry blonde curls and eye color pop. Her earrings are also stunning. But that's where the compliments end.

I am the Weave Queen but her extensions looks super thin, and obviously fake. It seems as if Cynthia's hairstylist randomly decided to clip in a track before she stepped out the limo.



A better job of blending, and a thicker head of hair, would've fared better here. And I would've wore my hair off my neck in a gown that boasts such an intricate neckline.

Speaking of the neckline, I would've loved to see Cynthia in a dress that filled out her bust. This dress brings attention to her bustline, and not in a good way.

What do you think? Do you like Cynthia's long hair? What do you think of the gown? Glam or Sham?

Kisses,

Coutura

Photo: Getty Images.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails