3.05.2010

Noxzema Gets A Facelift


It was one of the first face washes that I used as a young girl and I could never get enough of that deep down, tingly feeling; so much so that I'd often wash my face 3-4 times a day just to feel more of it. (I also will admit that I'd get a rush from that menthol scent as well.)
Years later, I'm excited to see that the Noxzema brand has finally given their skincare line some product additions and a new look.

Original Deep Clean
The classic Noxzema fragrance (a blend of menthol, camphor and eucalyptus oil) is back!

Clean Blemish Control
These products are designed specifically for adult skin to treat and prevent breakouts without compromising moisture balance. Each contains salicylic acid and glycerin for moisture.
Includes the Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash and Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub.

Triple Clean
Treats blemish-prone skin with active ingredients to provide a deep clean with blemish fighting power.

All of these products range in price from $4-5 and can be found at your local drug stores so be sure to scoop 'em and let us know what you think after testing! As for me, I'm still in love with the Original Deep Cleansing Cream.
xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails