3.15.2010

FIRST LOOK: St. Ives Naturally Clear Collection


I thank the skin gods daily for blessing me with clear, non-problematic skin. Besides the occasional "stress" zit, I've never had any breakouts or experienced any forms of acne. This is usually why I steer clear of any beauty products that are created to clear up and prevent acne.
However, I just couldn't help myself from testing out the newest products from St. Ives: Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser and Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub.
Plus (no matter the condition of your skin) you can't go wrong with a key ingredient of green tea; or this fresh smelling super gentle formula. Here's the breakdown on both:

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser
-Reduces redness caused by acne and soothes skin with 100% natural Green Tea
-Contains 2% Salicyclic Acid
-Oil-free
-Paraben and Phthaltae free
Price: $5.69

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
-Daily scrub designed to prevent blemishes while exfoliating and removing dead skin cells
-Reduces redness caused by acne and soothes skin with 100% natural Green Tea
-Contains 1% Salicylic Acid
-Oil-free
-Paraben and Phthaltae free
Price: $5.69

Both products are available nationwide at a drugstore near you. I especially like the Green Tea Cleanser because it left my skin feeling clean minus that tight, dry feeling. Let us know what you think after testing!
xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails