3.05.2010

Beauty Products In New Places

Hey Glamazons! Very soon you'll be able to get your clothing, accessory and beauty fix all in one stop.
TopShop and H&M (two of our favorite clothing retailers) are stocking their shelves with beauty products this spring.
The TopShop line will include fun and flirty lip balms, bronzer, mascara and lipsticks while the H&M line will feature bath & body products made from natural and organic materials.

Products from the TopShop line
Products from the H&M line
My personal opinion is to give both lines the side eye. It looks to me like they'll be reminiscent of kiddy makeup brands that I used to wear as a young girl (ie Bonne Bell) and not last long or smell good. But, it's all innocent until proven guilty, so I'll be sure to let you know what I think of everything after I do some thorough testing.
xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails