12.06.2010

WIN IT!: FLIRT! Limited Edition 40 Eyeshadow Set



OK, the holiday are officially here which means that (if you're anything like me) your social calendar is filling up fast with lots of fun holiday cocktail parties. (Which are like the best type of parties to attend if you ask me because even the most stodgiest of people finally loosen up!)
I said all this to say that it's imperative that your hair and makeup look on point. (Clothes are always a bit easier for me to handle as I just throw on an LBD.) And, I might also add, that for each and every party my look will change. Nothing too drastic but I always like to play with color on my eyes and lips to spruce up the black I'm wearing.
So, um, how amazing is this FLIRT! Limited Edition 40 Eyeshadow Set?! For about $30 you get every shade of eyeshadow underneath the rainbow to help you create the perfect holiday looks throughout the rest of the month as well as into the new year. That's me pictured above rocking my very own creation I call the seductive smokey eye. It's light enough to wear to the office and takes about two seconds to darken up before you head out into the night. What do you think?! I created this all with my very own FLIRT! Limited Edition 40 Eyeshadow Set.
And how lucky are you that I'm giving one away?! Yes, you can win your very own.
Just "like" our Facebook Fan Page and upload a picture of one of your best looking eyeshadow looks. I'll pick the one I think looks fab and this amazing eyeshadow palette will be all yours.
That's it! Now get to creating because the contest ends December 20. Good luck!

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails