12.22.2010

GLAM OR SHAM?: Estelle's Long Red Weave


Okay, before we start the Rihanna comparisons, let me get this out of the way:

(1) I like long hair on Estelle. It softens up her features and gives her a pretty, feminine look.

(2) The red is darker at the roots, which strays away from Rihanna's blinding bright hue.

(3) The couple of times I've met her she seemed like a generally sweet girl. LOL.

Now, that I've said that, Rihanna has successfully sparked another hair trend (with both Trina and Estelle rocking crimson coifs) but I can't say this one is particularly becoming on any of them.  







Estelle debuted this look during her show at the Key Club in Los Angeles last night and tweeted: “Newww haiirrrr don’t care (winter weave pt 2) yessss."

I'm all about a winter weave and a new hairstyle, but does this look work for her? You be the judge. Glam or Sham?

Kisses,

Coutura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails