12.28.2010

TRY THIS: Napeleon Perdis' Swept Away Holiday Collection


Hey Glamazons! While I sit here all nice, warm and cozy enjoying my much-deserved holiday vacation out of the concrete bubble I live in known as Manhattan, I started to think about how great it is that I'm away. I also started to think about the fact that I may be stuck here for awhile due to the fact that almost every flight into New York has been cancelled (and may stay that way for awhile..ugh) so then I started thinking that maybe I should fly down to a warm, sunny beach. Wouldn't that be nice?! To spend New Year's in Anguilla or maybe even Brazil?!
Then I'm hit with a jolt of reality after viewing the status of my bank account...ugh.
Luckily, I have these affordable products from this fab new collection from makeup artist Napoleon Perdis!
Napoleon, who actually hails from a real 24-hour sunny destination (hello Australia!), said to hell with the traditional holiday makeup collections (that consist mostly of red lipsticks and gold highlighting powder) and created 'Swept Away.'
It's like July in Christmas! The best part is that you can actually use these products year round..which is great because we are still in a recession, ya know. Prices range from $39 for the Tropical Heat sets (includes a quartet of eye shadows, a duo of blushes and a lip gloss) to $79 for an 8 piece travel size brush set. OH and I must mention that the collection of lip glosses ($29) are my absolute fave. The glosses come in bright, punchy shades/flavors like passion fruit, orange, pineapple, mango and strawberry...yum!

Check out this fun video from Napoleon about the collection:


You can get more details about the Napeleon Perdis Swept Away collection here.

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails