12.09.2010

SHE'S BACK!!! Watch Mary J. Blige Tonight On HSN!


Hey Glamazons! I know we just gave you the scoop on Carol's Daughter with the Chrisette Michelle interview (isn't she the cutest?!), but I feel that it's my beauty duty to also let you know that Mary J. Blige will be back on HSN tonight. (Get excited!)

In case you've been hiding out on an island somewhere and don't know anything about this, Mary J. Blige collaborated with Carol's Daughter to create her own signature fragrance, My Life. In what some said is a crazy move (because how do you sell something no one can smell?!), she teamed up with the good folks down at HSN to sell My Life on television and the rest is history! Not only did she break records by selling more than 72,000 bottles (that's $3 million in sales!) but she also donated $1 from each sell to the nonprofit organization she shares with Steve Stoute called Foundation For The Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN).

Wowza! Luckily, I had the opportunity to fly down to HSN (it's located in Tampa, FL..that's a pic of Mary and I on-set above) interview and watch the songtress in action on-set. It was quite amazing!
Although I won't be on-set with her this time (insert sad face here) I did have the opportunity to sit and chat with Mary over lunch Tuesday afternoon about her fragrance, life and other fun stuff. She eagerly mentioned that this time around she will be selling My Life gift sets that will consist of the fragrance, body lotion and shower gel. She also plans to have a couple of surprise celeb call-ins (last time Oprah called in and I thought I was going to pass out..literally!)

Mary will kick off selling again today at midnight and continue segments into tomorrow (12/10) during the following times:
-1 a.m.
-12 p.m.
-2 p.m.
-4 p.m.
-9 p.m.
-10 p.m.

With every purchase made, $1 will be donated to FFAWN. Be sure to tune in and support Mary, Glamazons! I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing and inspirational woman she is! For more deets, visit the Carol's Daughter Facebook page.

xo

Ferocia


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails