12.05.2010

TRY THIS: L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Skincare Collection



Alright, since I just shared the news that Jennifer Lopez is the newest face for L'Oreal Paris, it's only fair that I tell you all about these fab new skincare products from the brand called Youth Code.

Last week, I (along with a gaggle of other beauty bloggers) gathered downtown and sipped on signature pink cocktails to hear the news. L'Oreal's Youth Code contains four products: Serum Intense; SPF 30 Day Lotion; Day/Night Cream; and Eye Cream.
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Serum Intense
Price: $24.99
Infused with light diffusing micro-pearls and works to immediately transform skin and restore luminosity. Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code SPF 30 Day Lotion
Price: $24.99
Formula is lightweight and provides UVA and UVB sun protection with SPF 30 to prevent future signs of aging. Also contains the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream
Price: $24.99
Contains a three-dimensional polymer with unique ability to attract moisture and form a barrier over to the skin to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as keeping the skin radiant and hydrated.
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Eye Cream
Price: $24.99
Infused with moisturizing honey, caffeine to reduce under eye puffiness and light diffusing micro-pearls to illuminate the eye area. Side note: At first it felt kind of awkward to use, but I think I've got the hang of it. The key is to squeeze out only a little bit of the product to your under eye area and let it kind of melt into your skin before blending with the metal applicator as the formula is thick.


L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Starter Kit
Price: $34.99
Contains:
-1 fl oz SPF 30 Day Lotion
-0.5 fl oz Day/Night Crea
-0.33 fl oz Eye Cream


Each product contains the latest developments in gene science (side note: just to give you an idea, the stuff is backed by at least 10 years of gene research..crazy, right?!) and contains a patented formula called GenActiv Technology. What's so great about that? Well, this "technology" is actually peptides that help to make the skin act faster and younger leaving you looking like you're 24 instead of say 42.
We each got a goody bag filled with these new products and talk about instant gratification! Before bed that night, I washed my face, applied the Serum, Day/Night Cream and Eye Cream. When I awoke the next morning, I looked rested and my skin was actually glowing! (The only product that really does this for my face would have to be the super pricey Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.) Could it be that a drug store brand can make you actually make you look like you got 10 hours of sleep?! I was in shock.
And that was only after the first night. It hasn't even been a week of use yet and my skin appears smoother and definitely more luminous...love!
I then perused the fact sheet to read the clinical study results and what I have experienced thus far is right on target. Women reported that after just 1 drop of the Serum, their skin felt silky smooth and appeared deeply hydrated and luminous. After 1 week, they experienced a dramatic improvement in the skin's texture and tone and increased radiance. After 4 weeks, they noticed a diminish in the signs of aging.
Wowza! This collection won't be launching in drugstores until January 2011 (I know...I'm such a tease to get you all excited for something you can't have right this minute) but I got so excited about experiencing these instant results that I just had to share the news with you!

Definitely be sure to grab this stuff as soon as it hits shelves and let me know what you think after use!

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails