9.25.2010

Sole Mate: Janet Jackson's Burberry Shearling-Lined Aviator Boots



Now these are the kinds of accessories I need: a pair of Burberry Shearling-Lined Aviator Boots and a handsome man on my arm.

Janet Jackson hit the town in NYC with new boo, Wissam Al Mana, rocking my fave pair of boots from Burberry's Fall collection.

She paired them with a leather jacket, white t-shirt, ripped jeans and shades. Add her stunning haircut to the mix, and you've got the perfect casual, cool city look.



While Wissam is certainly easy on the eyes, the Burberry boots are even hotter. The boots are the perfect mix of refined and rugged. The smooth leather and designer-stamped gold buckles are feminine and sexy, while the shearling lining (a theme in Burberry's collection) and rubber tread give you all the edge you'll ever need.

Love how practical they are too; the shearling keeps your feet warm and the rubber tread is perfect for trekking through city streets. The 5 inch heel though is strictly for sex appeal.



Don't you just love them?






Kisses,

Coutura

Photo Source

3 comments:

Fabulous Bella said...

God I love that haircut on her! She looks so gorgeous! I think the shoes are hot and look great on her but I can't stop thinking about how much they remind me of the shoes that followed the Manolo Blahnik Timberland fad. That's when every type of boot and tennis shoe had some sort of heel...lol. With that said, I think I'll pass of this trend unless I see a pair that I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT live without. :)

Chantal B. said...

Janet's whole outfit looks AMAZING!

She's looks great

luxurygirl said...

Amazing shoes, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

Related Posts with Thumbnails