9.12.2010

Rosario Dawson's Boring Beauty Look At The MTV VMAs



Oh, look! It's Rosario Dawson. Looking as boring as can be with a ponytail and red lipstick.
Yawn.
If you ask me, this actress never does anything fun or glamorous with her beauty looks. She always looks so boring. I mean, come on! You're a celebrity, Rosario!! (Or is she still one? What was the last movie that she starred in? Wait, let me rephrase that to say: what was the last hit movie that she starred in?!) OK, alright, I'll stop before you guys start saying that I'm being mean. But I'm really not. Don't you think her beauty look is boring, too! (The dress on the other hand is killer....but what's up with those green pumps?!)



xo
Ferocia

2 comments:

Paul said...

She's always been tomboyish. It's cute on her, but it IS unfortunate she doesn't get a little daring now and then.

Reka said...

Must say- she did a great job with the lipstick. It's the only thing that really makes that outfit pop, at all! We featured your picture in our magazine also, check it out here: http://xaxii.com/article?art=red-lipstick-never-goes-out-of-style

Related Posts with Thumbnails