9.11.2010

Kanye West Hits 3.1 Phillip Lim and Gets Mobbed at Fashion's Night Out in Soho



I try to be honest with you guys on this blog, so here it goes:

Fashion's Night Out is a circus. A maniacal display of pandemonium and chaos.

The hipsters come out like zombies dressed in full-clad costumes so elaborate one might think it's Halloween. And at the mere sight of a Kanye West or Anna Wintour, they start running to touch the hem of their Lanvin, Phillip Lim or Chanel garments.



Last night was no different. After making an appearance in the front row at 3.1 Phillip Lim (above), Kanye West tweeted how excited he was about Fashion's Night Out:


Kanye West: "Just shut Soho down... shit is crazy 2nt!!! This is the best night of my life uuuum so far ...I know the city getting ready!!!"

Kanye West:  "IMA JUST STAND OUTSIDE AND SHIT!!! #FASHIONNIGHT JUST BROUGHT BACK THE CAPS LOCKS"

Kanye West: "I've just seen some life changers walking down the street... I'm going to be a better person because of what you and those heels are doing"

Kanye West:  "I gotta thank Anna Wintour for having Fashion's NIght Out... The city is alive... I feel the energy... I need a Power nap for 2nt!!!"



Yes, he was over-the-moon excited. And then, the unthinkable (or according to Ferocia and I, the expected) happened. He was mobbed by a crowd of fashion-hungry hipsters. See below:






Yes, hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband because the Soho mob is coming for you on Fashion's Night Out.

Glamazons, enter Soho and the West Village at your own risk on Fashion's Halloween. You've been warned.

Kisses,

Coutura

Source
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails