1.08.2011

GLAM OR SHAM?: Lauren Conrad's New Brunette Locks


I have to say that I've been so caught up in the hoopla of organizing my life (yes it's one of my New Year's resolutions..to be better organized) that I almost didn't notice that Lauren Conrad dyed her hair brown! Yes, no longer is she that sane blondie from The Hills. (Because we all recognize that Heidi Montag is totally the crazy blondie from The Hills.) Does this mean that she's finally displaced herself from the rest of the cast? I totally realize that The Hills isn't even relevant anymore (it's all about Snooki, J-Wow and Sammie from The Jersey Shore..duh..) but it seems that it's like the end of a tweenage era now that she's no longer blonde. Like Lauren's finally growing up to become a celebrity in her own right.
Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this and what really happened is that she just got bored and one day decided to dye her hair. Nothing less and nothing more. Sigh. Whatever the case, she seems to be doing better than her other former cast members. Side note: have you read those stories about Speidi in the tabloids about how they now live in the guest house at Spencer's parents' house?! Hot mess.
On a purely beauty note, I vote this new hair color on Lauren GLAM. It makes her look older and more mature, but in a totally good way. What do you think, Glamazons?

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails