8.09.2010

Guess Who's The New Face Of Proactiv?! Justin Bieber!!


Talk about the perfect face to get all those kids to buy your product!
The 16-year-old teeny bopper heartthrob Justin Bieber will be joining the ranks of celebs such as Diddy and Katy Perry as the newest face of the acne fighting skincare brand, Proactiv?

Here's what he had to say about joining the brand:
"This is kind of a way I can give back to my fans, by letting them know I use Proactiv and that it's really easy - one, two, three and you're done. My fans already know I'm just a regular kid, except the stuff about my life that's not regular...like performing to the thousands of kids and always being in the spotlight. But, I know that for a teenager, it doesn't matter how many people are looking at you, you don't want acne on your face."

But, this do-good kid is not only looking out for his face (and bank account); he's also using this deal to promote the nonprofit Pencils of Promise, an organization created to help expand education in developing nations.

I don't know about you Glamazons, but I'm kinda proud of the kid for snagging this skincare deal. I'll admit that I listen to his album from time to time hahaha. But, shouldn't he have a hair care deal by now as well?! (I mean, that's what he's mostly known for as far as looks go, right?)
What do you think, Glamazons?

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails