8.04.2010

Coutura Meets Fergie! Designer Crush: Fergie Shoes




As it turns out, Fergie has a lot more rewarding qualities than a great singing voice and phenomenal taste in shoes. She is also silly, down-to-earth and lots of fun.

I had the pleasure of meeting her last Friday and chatting for a bit about her fabulous line of sandals, Fergie Shoes.

The Black Eyed Peas lead singer, who was rocking a pair of black Fergie Shoes stilettos with a rockstar-cool deep blue blazer, says she is very hands on with her designs. "I add studs or a buckle here and there to give my shoes edge," she says. As for her favorite type of shoes? "I love heels," she laughs. "The higher, the better." 

Besides her new fragrance, she says she isn't pursuing more beauty and fashion ventures...yet. "When I do something, I like to give 100%, and study it to make sure it's the right move to make," she said.

As for her first love, music, she's listening heavy to Drake's new album now. "He talks about everything: fame, money, relationships. I think that's cool."

Check out Fergie's edgy, fashion-forward line of shoes below. Which is your favorite?





Kisses,

Coutura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails