8.28.2010

Get Into These Fab New Skincare Products From Garnier!!

When it comes to drugstore beauty, I'm a beast. I think it may have something to do with the fact that they're so darned cheap, but I can honestly (and happily!) say that Garnier Nutritioniste has hit the skincare jackpot with these glamazing new products...and I feel like it's my beauty duty to tell you all about my faves. Check 'em out below:


You know how sometimes you need a lot of moisture on your face but can't stand the idea of wearing something heavy? Well, then the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream is perfect for you! Seriously, it's the best light green gel ever. The formula is oil-free (so no grease!) and locks in moisture instantly. Also, the stuff lasts all day so you don't have to worry about re-applying; which is great if you have super dry skin.



If you're worried about having some SPF protection (which you totally should be!) then you should follow up with the Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion. It has SPF 15 built in and is probably the best smelling drugstore brand of face cream that I've ever worn. ('Cause you know most drugstore skincare products that contain SPF don't exactly smell the best.) Also, it stays right in line with the whole super lightweight formula idea.

And (because I'm always trying to disguise my bags and sags) I've fallen in love with the Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream. It's the first skincare product I've seen that contains a Pro-Retinol formula that doesn't burn the crap out of your skin upon application. (Yeah, thank goodness for Retinol, but too much of it on my skin causes serious irritation. Not fun.) This stuff is super gentle and perfect for your eye area. I've been applying it non-stop for the past couple of weeks and it provides the best hydration. (I have to keep my under eye area moisturized because it tends to get dry sometimes.)

Alright, so they're all super cheap (from $7.99 to $14.99) so you have no excuse not to get to your local drugstore and snap these up. I promise that you won't be dismayed once you try 'em!

SHOP:




xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails