8.13.2010

Be The One Thousandth Fan On Our FaceBook Page And Win Lancome Beauty Products!!!


Hey Glamazons! Happy Friday! So, who's not friends with us on Facebook?! Or, should I rephrase that to say "Who hasn't 'Liked' our FaceBook fan page?" hahaha
Well, we're at 916 folks so far, so that gives 84 of you the chance to enter to win some Lancome beauty products. I've got the latest and greatest mascara from them, Definicils Precious Cells High Definition Amplifying Mascara, as well as the Tropiques Minerale Smoothing Loose Bronzer in Natural Golden for our 1,000th FB fan. Um, I don't know about you guys, but I'd be all over this contest if I were you! Super easy to win $70 worth of beauty goodies for FREE.
So get to "liking!" We'll choose a winner over the weekend...good luck!
OH and here's the link to our FB page: http://www.facebook.com/glamazonsblog

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails