8.30.2010

GET THE LOOK: Lea Michele at the 62nd Annual Emmy Awards



Alright Glamazons, I'll admit it: I probably watched about two seconds of the Emmy Awards last night before I deemed it boring and switched the channel to the news. However, I was sure to keep track of what the stars were wearing and, most importantly, their beauty looks. Let's start with the swoon-worthy Lea Michele, shall we?
Don't get me wrong, I think Lea is an absolute doll face, but her beauty looks aren't always a hit for me. However, last night's look was a definite winner! Talk about a serious GLAM.
Makeup artist Melanie Inglessis for NARS Cosmetics told The Glamazons that her inspiration when creating Lea's look was the era of the 60's.
"I thought of Raquel Welch and Bridget Bardot: the winged eye, the nude lip. The dress is so classic, so we wanted to be adventurous with her eyes," Inglessis said.

Here's a list of the products that Inglessis used from NARS:
-PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base & Skin Smoothing Face Prep
-Douceur Blush
-Tzarine Duo Eyeshadow
-Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
-Tashkent Pure Matte Lipstick
*The products are from the Fall 2010 collection..well, besides the eyeshadow base and face prep.



I love how it looks made-up yet still natural and her sculpted eyebrows are giving me life! OH, and let me not forget to credit that gorgeous gown as coming from Oscar de la Renta. (Gosh, I'd give my right kidney to wear a dress designed by that man!) All in all, this Glee star looked striking wouldn't you say?!

xo
Ferocia



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails