11.30.2009

NEW!!! Zac Posen for Target



Glamazons,

God must have heard my cries!! Zac Posen is the latest designer to create an affordable line for Target, in stores from April 25th through May 30th via WWD.com. Ahhh-mazing!

He joins a lengthy list of up-and-coming designers who have created for Target's Go International Series, which has also featured Erin Fetherston, Richard Chai, Thakoon and Rodarte.

Target hasn't yet released what the inspiration is for the line or the pricing, but anyone who knows anything about Fashion can assume it will be chic, ladylike and charming---and the fit and craftmanship will be nothing short of excellent.

Zac Posen, who is famous for his extravagant, red-carpet worthy gowns that can cost up to $12,000, is a favorite among celebrities like Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez.



The Glamazons covered his recent launch of "Z Spoke," a line of dresses, separates and sportswear, sold exclusively at Saks, at a price point of $78-$675 (and we can bet his Target collection will be even more affordable!!).

I am thrilled he is doing a collection for Target as I am a long-time fan of his work. I went to his Fall 2009 presentation and nearly died from the awesome beauty of it all. True art!

Here's Jourdan Dunn modeling one of the gorgeous dresses from Fall 2009.



Note my birthday falls during the time Zac Posen for Target is in stores, I'll take gift cards (I'm serious).

Are you as excited about this collection as I am?

Kisses,

Coutura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails