11.21.2009

Blonde Ambition


Hey Glamazons! We just can't get over how fab Rihanna looks as a blonde! So, I caught up with celebrity hairstylist Ursula Stephen to get the scoop on how she created the look. Here's what she had to say:


"The coloring process is hard work and dedication. Rihanna was determined to be a blonde this time around, and I was determined to make her happy! I've been coloring her hair black for at least two to three years. I had to strip the black and after two separate processes we finally got the color we wanted! Right now I'm just moisturizing her hair every chance I get, and using as little heat as possible."


When it comes to caring for Rihanna's colored locks, Stephen said she uses a color-preserving hair conditioner to maximize hair color retention.

"I follow with Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion - Regular Hold as it gives the hair a soft, flexible hold. For styling I use my own cocktail of thermal protectant and leave-in conditioner . Minimal flat ironing follows with a spray of Motions Light Hold Working Spritz for styling hold. (It gives a hold without drying the hair.) Moisture is key right now for the hair color."


xo

Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails