12.28.2009

New Year's Eve Dress Shopping on a Budget

Hey Glamazons!

As much as I love the glitz and glamour of a New Year's Eve look, there's no way I can afford to spend a small fortune on a dress I'll most likely wear for one night only. At the same time, it's every woman's right to ring in the new year looking and feeling fabulous.

Fortunately for us, retailers from RACHEL Rachel Roy to Edressme.com, are offering red-carpet worthy holiday frocks with down-to-earth price tags. I've scoured the web for the best holiday dresses under $50, $75 and $100 and found plenty of gems that are sure to make you the belle of the ball.

Check them out below and email me at theglamazonsblog@gmail.com with any last-minute questions about your New Year's Eve outfit.


Under $50


Under $75


$100 +



Oh and this year, I'm wearing my black dress with studded shoulders from Forever 21 and glamorizing the look with dramatic accessories. Best way to look like a million bucks without breaking the bank!

An extravagant necklace or a pair of jeweled pumps are perfect for making a festive dress extra-special. Here are some fab shoes that add instant glam appeal to any look:


Happy New Year's!

Kisses,

Coutura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails