2.08.2011

TRY THIS: BareEase & Cream Offers Extra Numbing 'Down Under'



Hey Glamazons! Alright, so maybe I was a little bit "extra" with that title, but it's true: this product was created specifically to numb your "lady parts" in order to create a more comfortable bikini waxing experience for you (and just in time for Valentine's Day!).


I can't even begin to tell you the number of ladies that have come to me complaining about the painfulness of their bikini wax seshes, but I'm sure the creator of this product, Dr. Edna Ma, M.D. (that's her pictured above...isn't she cute!?) hears it even more! (Hence she created this nifty little numbing kit.)

Here's how it works: you simply rub the cream onto the parts that are getting waxed and then put on the rubbery thong underwear. (I know, sounds like a weird material (latex!) but it's not irritating or uncomfortable. I only know because I tried it on myself to see hahaha)
Then, you let the cream sit for about 30-45 minutes and remove. The numbing effect lasts for about 15-20 minutes after the cream is removed, so I suggest that you calculate in the time that it will take you to get to the waxing location so you can remove it there and then hop right onto the table.

Who knew that a pain free waxing experience could be so easy to achieve? You can also use this before laser hair removal sessions as well!

Dr. Ma is a practicing Anesthesiologist and an expert at pain management, so the blue numbing cream formula she created actually really numbs! (I haven't tried it "down there" yet, but it did make the testing area that consisted of the skin on the top part of my hand numb.)
The cream contains Lidocaine, which is the most widely used anesthetic at the maximum of 4% concentration that can sold over-the-counter, as well as aloe and jojoba to soothe and moisturize the skin.

The BareEase & Cream kit retails for $24.99 and comes in two sizes, S/M and M/L. You can purchase it online at barease.com, select spas, salons and boutiques nationwide.

What do you think of this product, Glamazons? Anyone out there dying to get their hands on it? Please do share your experience with the kit here after using it to let me know how it works for you!

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails