11.02.2010

FULL Lanvin for H&M Collection (Finally!)


It's all here. The video, the linesheet, the ad campaign and the prices in all their affordable glory! And it's the perfect sister to the eponymous collection: romantic, Parisian, artful, feminine, sexy, mysterious, fashionable! Yes, I'm drooling as I type this.

Seriously, I'm a Lanvin stan and have been obsessed with Alber Elbaz's designs for years. And I'm currently near tears over the leopard trench. This truly is my dream collaboration and I need everything from the pearls to the floral dress to the leather gloves! Please God let there be an editor shopping event.

The collection boasts 30 womenswear pieces (dresses, trenches, jackets, bow skirts!) and 15 accessories including lipstick! There's also 25 menswear pieces and 10 accessories (which of course includes bowties).

It launches here (North America) on November 20th, and the rest of the world November 23rd. It will hit 200 H&M stores in total. I will fight you if you try to steal the last Small!

Lay eyes on it all (below) and tell me how much you adore it!





















And check out the video featuring models Natasha Poly, Hannelore Knuts, Jane Schmitt and Tati Collitar.



And here's the linesheet with prices:








Kisses,

Coutura

Photo Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails