10.07.2009

FIRST LOOK: Moschino Glamour

I've been really down lately. Not because there's really anything wrong with me per se, but because I need some sleep. Just some good sound sleep would do my body some good right now.
But since that's not going to happen anytime soon (considering all of this work that needs to get done haha), I will just settle for a spritz of a fab fragrance to lift my spirits. Right now my fragrance of choice is Moschino Glamour: a fun, floral and fruity fragrance with "a promise of charm and seductive femininity" (according to the press release). And this is one bottle that I just LOVE to have sitting on my desk. I mean, don't you think it's just the cutest ever?! Alright, so the company describes it as a "passionate heart"; no cuteness involved. But, either way, I love it. The juice includes notes of mandarin flower, sea salt flower, cattleya orchid, absinthe, hibiscus, amber, waterlily, cedarwood and white musk.
Besides the fragrance, just look at this pic of the model Maria Carla Boscono that's being used for the advertising campaign (shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier in Paris). Love how whimsical it is. Totally me.
Price: $62, 1.7 oz; $82, 3.4 oz
Available: November 2009 at Bloomingdale's and Macy's

xo
Ferocia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails