5.19.2009

First Look!! Anna Sui for Target


Hey Glamazons,

I had the pleasure of attending the Anna Sui for Target preview. In addition to meeting the designer herself (I'm a HUGE fan), I got to see the collection, inspired by the cult hit show, CW's Gossip Girls.

The vibrant-colored frocks, metallic jacquard dresses, herringbone sheaths and leather jackets are sure to be wardrobe staples for Target shoppers across the country.

Most impressive about the collection is the fact that each character's line speaks directly to their unique fashion sense on the show. Anna Sui welcomed the challenge of capturing the character's varying fashion styles: "I liked the idea of creating a collection reflective of each character's style, sensibility and unique approach to fashion," she told WWD. The collection inspired by Serena boasted muted colors imbued with ladylike charm while Jenny's line was pure edgy chic complete with ripped tights and cut-out tanks.
To say I was impressed is an understatement! Take a look for yourself and let me know which Gossip Girl flaunts a fashion-forward style most like your own. And tell me what piece you'll be buying when the line hits stores September 13. It will be available in 250 stores until October 17. Happy Shopping!!

Kisses,

Coutura


VANESSA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SERENA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BLAIR

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


JENNY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

francesca said...

Wow! what a wonderful collection!
and to meet her in person, must have been delightful. lucky you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in the earlier pieces. They are very ethnic. I like that look. I have some jewelry, hair and shoes that will go with those outfits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails